We do not ship
SALES & HEALTH POLICY
· All of our rabbits will be healthy to the best of our knowledge at the time of sale. Bunnies will not be sold (even with a deposit) if there are signs
illness. The bunny will be treated and then will be ready to be picked up.
· We will not sell any rabbit showing outward signs of infection, sore hocks, snuffles or any other visible illness.
· We handle our rabbits on a daily basis. As such all of our rabbits have good temperament. We will not sell any animal that shows signs of aggression or biting
· The sex of your rabbit is not guaranteed.
Your Bunny Comes With...
· All pet bunnies sold by Misty Blue’s Bunnies will include a Rabbit Care Information & starter bag of food.
· You can receive free advice on any rabbit you purchase by phone, text or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· If your bunny is listed as pedigree it will come with a pedigree certificate.
· We require a non-refundable $40 deposit on any rabbit you desire to purchase. If you change your mind and chose another bunny in the meantime we can switch that deposit to the other bunny without penalty. Refunds will not be given.
· Bunnies can be held on your behalf for a maximum of 1 week
· The balance will be due at the time of pickup in either cash or credit card.
- After a deposit or payment is received it is non refundable for any other reason.
We raise several breeds of bunnies and here are a few....
- Lionheads which require a little grooming since they are fluffy. This breed is very sweet and loves to be cuddled. They range from 1 1/2 - 4 lbs.
- Mini Rexes which require no grooming (besides clipping nails). Mini Rexes are also hypoallergenic, so they make great pets for anyone with allergies. This breed is very social and love attention. Their sizes range from 3 1/2 - 4 1/2 lbs.
- Holland Lops require no grooming unless they are molting (besides clipping nails). They are the smallest breed of lop rabbit. This breed is laid back and loves attention. They get from 2 1/2 - 4 lbs.
- Netherland Dwarf is the smallest breed of bunny. They require no grooming unless they are molting (besides clipping the nails). They love to be snuggled and loved on. They are a little on the hyper side at times and very social. Their sizes range from 1 1/2 -3 lbs.
- Jersey Wooly is the basically a long haired version of the Netherland Dwarf but a little more laid back. They do require some grooming especiall while still in their junior coat. When my Jersey Woolies hit about 5 months I no longer have to groom until they go through a molt. These are very easy coats to maintain. They range in size from 1 1/2 - 3 lbs.